Need To Access Local Healthcare?
Your Treatment, Your Way.
If you need treatment, there are a number of ways you can access local healthcare at Renacres Hospital:
* As an NHS Patient
* Pay For Your Own Treatment
* Use Your Private Medical Insurance
Thanks to Patient Choice, patients in England now have the option to attend Renacres Hospital for NHS treatment.
Who can benefit from NHS Services?
Any patients choosing to have their NHS treatment at a Renacres Hospital will benefit from the following:
- Access to a consultant opinion
- Short waiting times
- Treatment in a small, local hospital
- Low risk of infection
- Free onsite car parking
- 100% of patients would recommend Renacres Hospital to friends & family
Ask your GP to refer you to Renacres Hospital or contact us for more information.
What is Patient Choice?
Patient Choice is a government initiative introduced to give NHS patients more choice about where and when they are treated. NHS patients in England who require hospital treatment can now choose any participating hospital in the country that can meet their needs.
The current NHS waiting time from seeing your GP to treatment is a maximum of 18 weeks.
If you wish to have your consultation, procedure or treatment sooner, you may wish to consider continuing your treatment as a private patient rather than remaining as an NHS patient.
This gives you an option to have your appointment or treatment at a date and time which is convenient to you and fits in around your family and work commitments.
Paying For Your Own Treatment
Our range of self-funding options enables you to pay in a way that suits you and your finances.
- TotalCare Package
- Interest Free Finance
As a private patient you will receive:
- Your choice of consultant
- Appointments within 72 hours
- Dedicated aftercare & support
- A single point of contact
- Matron and consultant-led care
- A range of payment options
- Private en-suite rooms*
- Individual physiotherapy sessions
- À la carte menu
Private patient in-room extras
To find out more, call us on: 03300 370 628 or email: email@example.com
Use Your Private Medical Insurance
We work alongside the biggest health insurance companies, so if you have private health cover, why not see what we can do for you?
If you have private medical insurance, ask your GP to refer you to a Renacres Hospital.
Using your private medical insurance will enable you to utilise:
- Fast referral and an appointment time to suit you
- Fast tracked admission
- All the benefits of a Premium Care patient whilst supporting the NHS by saving time/resources
For more information, contact us on: 03300 370 628 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where clinically appropriate