Painful hips or knees?
Is your mobility in decline?
Looking for a hip replacement or knee replacement?
Don’t worry; an appointment with one of our experienced consultants could quickly give you a whole new lease of life…
No one enjoys the everyday pain and distress that comes from injured or worn out hips or knees. Even worse can be the loss of mobility that is often caused by leaving these problems untreated.
Thankfully, improvements in medical procedures mean that successful hip or knee replacements are performed in their thousands every year. Better still, these improvements mean that patient recovery is now faster than ever for hip and knee surgery. Best of all, regaining mobility and freedom from pain are two of the best ways you can return to a better quality of life, enjoying the hobbies, activities and independence you love.
What makes Renacres Hospital so special?
Choosing us for surgery – including your hip or knee replacement –makes excellent sense for lots of reasons. The key to our great reputation is the way we offer a highly personalised approach, tailoring your treatment to meet your unique needs. In fact, for every patient, we allocate a dedicated advisor who will make absolutely sure you get the care that is right for you.
Of course, there are plenty of other reasons our patients leave us satisfied. Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons are some of the UK’s best, which means you can count on our treatment and recovery success rates – perfect for your peace of mind. Your comfort and convenience matter to us too, so we look after all those little details that make your stay with us as smooth and pleasant as possible. Above all, at Renacres Hospital it is always about the bigger picture and your overall well-being, as well as exemplary clinical care.
- Fast and flexible appointments speed up your treatment, which means you can be back on your feet and enjoying your life as quickly as possible. You get the chance to arrange your treatment around your day-to-day life and any specific commitments.
- Our care is genuine ‘start to finish’ care, from consultation right through to surgery and post-operative aftercare.
- Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons are specialists in hip and knee replacement surgery, which means you are guaranteed treatment of the highest standard.
- Our X-ray, ultrasound and MRI imaging technologies are state-of-the-art, as are our surgical techniques, prosthetics and all medical equipment.
- We provide dedicated aftercare services right here at our hospital, and that includes specialist staff and well-equipped rehabilitation and physiotherapy resources.
- Private en-suite rooms, freshly prepared menus and free on-site parking all help to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We can offer interest-free finance with Zebra Health Finance to help speed up the process of choosing, booking and receiving your care.
Let us help you today
If you are wondering whether a hip or knee replacement could help you enjoy a pain-free life or improved mobility, please email us to organise a consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our excellent resources, we can treat a wide range of hip and knee complaints on site at our hospital. Whether it is hip pain from an injury you are suffering from, or a loss of mobility owing to knee wear and tear, all of our care is performed by experienced practitioners and medical staff using state-of-the-art equipment and methods.
Meet our consultants
Our reputation is very important to us here at Renacres Hospital, and a big part of it comes from the skill and professionalism of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons, all of them leaders in their field. As well as being highly trained and experienced in surgical procedures, they start by getting to know and your unique situation so they can deliver a personalised intervention perfect for you.
Total Care package
Our Total Care package is simple, effective and means great overall value when it comes to your care. Working as a fixed-price system to pay for everything you need, Total Care covers your costs whether you opt for a hip replacement or knee replacement.
The most comprehensive package we offer covers all the treatment, care, products and medication you need, even up to 60 days after your discharge from hospital.
- Pre-operative assessment before your admission
- Hospital accommodation with meals if required/appropriate
- In-patient diagnostic services e.g. MRI, CT and X-ray
- Consultants’ fees while you’re with us
- Sixty days of post-discharge outpatient care from when you leave hospital
For additional peace of mind you can book a comprehensive package that covers you once you have left our hospital.
- A follow-up consultation with your consultant
- Medications to take home for up to ten days, as prescribed by your consultant
How to get referred
If your GP recommends seeing a consultant, you can ask to be referred to Renacres Hospital. They will write a referral letter which will detail the care you need.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Come and see us
Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons will be happy to discuss the next steps with you. For more information or to book a consultation, you can reach us today on 01704 842 010.