Renacres Hospital offers a comprehensive gynaecology service and access to leading consultant gynaecologists. Our service is also supported by onsite diagnostics and related specialists including urology, gynae-physiotherapy and pain management; in order to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions quickly and effectively.
Conditions treated at Renacres Hospital include the following:
- Laproscopic & Hysteroscopic surgery
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Pelvic Floor Repair (Anterior/Posterior)
We are very proud to be working alongside some excellent gynaecology consultants who are highly respected in their speciality and come highly recommended by previous patients.
Click here to read more information about our consultants.
Renacres belongs to the Ramsay Health Care group of private hospitals and provides a very high quality environment in which to receive treatment.
- Consultant delivered treatment
- High patient satisfaction levels (independently audited)
- 0% MRSA bacteraemia and proven clinical standards
- Care Quality Commission registered
- Private accommodation with en-suite bedrooms being provided for all overnight stays.
- Resident doctor onsite 24 hours/day
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Flexible visiting hours
Renacres Gynaecology Outreach Clinics
Renacres Hospital has recently introduced gynaecology clinics in two towns surrounding the hospital. The clinics are held by Renacres Consultants and means patients can receive consultant care closer to home without the need to travel to hospital.
These clinics are currently being held at The Formby Village Consulting Rooms, Formby and Birleywood Clinic, Skelmersdale.
For more information on these clinics or any of the gynaecology services available at Renacres please contact us today on 01704 842031.